What is Morpheus 8?
- Morpheus8 is a device that heats adipose tissues and induces collagen and elastin formation in the target region using micro-needling and regulated radiofrequency energy systems.
- Under local or topical anesthetic, the Morpheus8 skin tightening technique is performed, following which thermal probes are implanted beneath the skin to repair the tissue.
- To guarantee utmost safety, your qualified nurse practitioners use advanced thermal scopes to continually check the temperatures. The total operation takes about an hour, however, depending on your needs, your nurse practitioner may recommend several sessions.
- Morpheus8 is a lot more than a micro-needling machine. It’s our newest and most advanced full-body, non-surgical anti-aging equipment, which uses radiofrequency to trigger a substantial skin-tightening process.
- This innovative micro-needling procedure — the first and only full-body subdermal adipose remodeling device (it targets soft tissue deflation, similar to an aged jowl) – produces amazing results.
How does it work?
- Microneedling is a dermapen process that pricks the skin with tiny needles to develop new collagen and tissue, resulting in smoother, firmer, and more toned skin.
- Morpheus8 is a device that operates similarly to a micro-needling tool, but instead of merely pricking the skin, it additionally uses radiofrequency to stimulate collagen and elastin formation at a deeper level than micro-needling can. The 24 coated pins pierce the skin, coagulating fat and constricting connective tissue to tighten and revitalize the treated region.
- Following the application of a topical numbing lotion to the treatment region of the patient, the portable device is pushed into the area, allowing the microscopic microneedles to penetrate the skin. The pins transmit radiofrequency (RF) waves once they are in place. The heat from these waves reaches deep into the dermal layer of the skin, tightening the skin and fat beneath it. The entire treatment, including numbing and preparations, takes less than two hours.
- The Morpheus8 therapy produces consistent results across all skin types without causing heat harm to the dermis. In addition, the cutting-edge technology decreases the possibility of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is a common side effect of several resurfacing procedures.
How does it treat?
- Morpheus8 tightens the skin while also providing radiofrequency energy via a cluster of microneedles. This technology allows our Pinkal Medical and Aesthetics Clinic experts to target regions depending on your specific skin issues with better precision than traditional skin resurfacing procedures. The following regions can benefit from Morpheus8:
- This treatment can assist any region with surface abnormalities such as wrinkles, discoloration, sun damage, stretch marks, scarring, or rough texture. This is why Morpheus8 is so popular among clients. It may be applied to practically any part of the body, even sensitive places such as the cheeks and beneath the eyes. This is a great alternative for men and women who want to freshen up their look for a special occasion or who want a long-term solution to keep their skin smooth and silky.
How many treatments are required?
- To achieve the best effects, three treatments spaced 6-8 weeks apart are suggested. The number of sessions and timeframes necessary may vary based on the patient and the intended outcome. Consult your nurse practitioner first and get the number of treatments according to the condition of your skin.
What kind of results to expect?
- This therapy can be used to treat a variety of skin problems. It can improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck, belly, and other parts of the body.
Does Morpheus8 hurt?
- Although Morpheus8 uses needles, the experience is typically painless. Any discomfort experienced during the procedure is usually manageable. A numbing lotion will also be used by our experts to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible during your procedure. After your treatment, you can resume your normal routine and apply makeup the next day.
How long do results last?
- Morpheus8 produces long-lasting benefits. Because RF technology stimulates collagen creation over time, your outcomes will increase for up to three months following your initial treatment. Incorporating other aesthetic procedures to compliment your Morpheus8 results is likewise safe and quite frequent.
- Is Morpheus8 effective?
- Morpheus8 blends micro-needling with radiofrequency technology, making it one of the only treatments that can treat all skin types, even darker skin tones that other technologies can’t always address.